Dear all,
I took a wild guess and calling it asparagus by not even enlarging the
pictures. When I did enlarge them, I knew I was wrong because the leaves are
very different.
Apologies.
SUshmita

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 1:13 PM, Mahendra Prasad <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>
>   Looking closely at the flowers in the 2nd pix, it is clearly a
> long inflorescence. Same is the case with buds at the back. Leaves are more
> like Abrus sps. Whereas Asparagus flowers with each flower stem growing from
> a node of the main stem of the creeper. I have pix of Asparagus but do not
> know how to reduce size of image. Can someone suggest a freeware software
> for this ? Thanks in advance.
>
> --- On *Mon, 10/11/08, Samir Takaochi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:
>
> From: Samir Takaochi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [indiantreepix:5799] Fwd: Could someone help me for ID?(2 /
> 10-11-2008)
> To: "indiantreepix" <[email protected]>
> Date: Monday, 10 November, 2008, 12:32 PM
>
>   Sushmita , Thank you so much for your reply first of all.
>
> But I think leaves is different from asparagus(back side in 2nd photo).
>
> Sorry I forgot to write detail
>
> Place: Dharuhera
> Length of Inflorecences:10cm
> Height of tree:4-5m
>
> Initially I thought is Vilati keekar(Prosopis juliflora) but shape and
> position of spine is different. Can it be Keekar?
>
> http://blog.livedoor.jp/samvisham/archives/65008363.html
>
> ------------------------------
> Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sign up
> now!<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_dbid_3/*http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address>
>
>
> ------------------------------
> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.
> >
>
> <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_messenger_6/*http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/>
>
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to