Hi to all,

Yes there is some problem. I have also received a message today. The
message sender is 3sha with email address [email protected]. I
presume there will be some setting which only the moderator can access
and block this sender.

Subhash Sule

On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 10:28 PM, Yazdy Palia <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Dear Geetha,
> That is really shocking. I have so far not got any such mail.
> Regards
> Yazdy Palia.
>
> On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 7:35 PM, Padmanabhan Geetha <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Dear Moderators and nature lovers of this group
>>  I have of late been getting some mails which have  nothing to do with trees
>> or plants. The latest one was about some  blogs on sexy actresses and such
>> things. It was from indiatreepix id. Is this happening only to me or are
>> others too  getting them? is there some filter or other such measure i need
>> to take. I have a good virus program on my computer. Please advise
>>
>> best wishes
>> geetha
>>
>> >
>>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to