Here is a reply from Daksha ji:
"Dear Mr. Garg I could send some articles to Hornbill if they are interested
in flowers, where should they be sent? do let me know, daksha hathi"

Asad Rahmani ji may help us & clarify in this matter.

2009/1/2 J.M. Garg <[email protected]>

> I received a response from Asad Rahmani ji (Director, BNHS), relevant
> portion of which I am quoting for the benefit of members:
> "Actually we are looking for good pictures of trees and good articles on
> flora for Hornbill, our popular magazine. As Editor of Hornbill, I want to
> include articles on all taxa - some how we do not get articles on flora. "
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garg
> "We often ignore the beauty around us"
> Creating Awareness about Indian Flora & Fauna:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
> For learning about our trees & plants, please visit/ join Google e-group
> (Indiantreepix) http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
>
>


-- 
With regards,
J.M.Garg
"We often ignore the beauty around us"
Creating Awareness about Indian Flora & Fauna:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
For learning about our trees & plants, please visit/ join Google e-group
(Indiantreepix) http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to