Almost certainly some sort of Sapindaceae-- perhaps Alectryon sp or another 
Sapindus sp.??

Regards--
Ken Greby
Palmetto Bay, Florida USA

--- On Fri, 1/2/09, satish phadke <[email protected]> wrote:
From: satish phadke <[email protected]>
Subject: [indiantreepix:7031] Re: PLANT FOR ID 25 SMP30 DEC2008
To: "indiantreepix Indian" <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, January 2, 2009, 11:58 AM

I spotted another tree in Kothrud Pune. Looks very similar to Sapindus shown 
above but leaves somewhat different in shape(But pinnete 4 leaflets)and the 
fruits completely different They are round berry like in bunches.

Satish

2008/12/30 satish phadke <[email protected]>

I think this is Sapindus mukorossi.
I tried to to look for its flowers but the only thing I could capture was this 
inflorescence with inconspicuous flowers and the fruits. One can observe 
compound pinnate leaves with 4 leaflets.(All leaves were like that)Would 
appreciate comments. Earlier in Jun 2007 Mr Garg has posted some pictures of 
Sapindus mukorossi.


Satish

-- 
        
http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com 




-- 
        
http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com 








      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to