... I have doubts about what is put as *Ipomea campanulata* ... I do not see
those beautiful lobes.
presently confused ... not able to guess what it could be.

I agree with *I. marginata* ... others I have not come across.

Regards.






On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 7:17 AM, Padmanabhan Geetha <[email protected]>wrote:

> Dear Experts
>
> Dear Friends
> Kindly confirm whether i have identified these* Ipomea*s and the morning
> glory correctly. I have used the Treepix database as well as Shri Dinesh
> Valke's photos on Flickr.
> *I campanulata* and *I  loncophyla *have been photographed at a campus
> near Velliangiri Hills, Coimbatore this month.
> *I campanulata *seems like a horticultural one as unlike others growing
> wild this was being tended to and carefully grown along with other plants on
> either side of a path.
>
> The* I marginata* and* Xenostegia tridentata* have been photographed at
> Suchindrum, Kanyakumari dist, Tamilnadu ( backyard of my house).
>
> The leaves and plant profile  of *I marginata* and *I loncophyla* are
> similar and so i was wondering whether they are indeed two species or
> genetic variants of a single specie?
>
> best wishes
> geetha
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to