Well ! Although it's very difficult to put me in words, here i goes--
Currently I am working as a Naturalist with Tajsafaris in Pench N.P. And of
course wildlife is the driving force behind me which pulls me towards
different forest habitat. I have a special spellbound about this natural
world- right from the insects up to the big mammals and plants as well. In
early years of my childhood I stared observing birds (although was not
knowing the name of even a single bird !). One day I was returning from a
jungle tour and I saw some crowd with sticks and stones shouting and running
behind something. As I got close to them I saw a poor snake was running for
it's life! Having no idea about it's venomous nature, I rescued it! And
there I found a need to aware people about this particular creature. I
started studied them, started rescuing them also conducted many awareness
programs through schools, colleges and villages. So along with snakes I also
started doing research about birds, mammals, and plants as well. And now
this passion has become my career!
--
Thanks
with warm Regards
Kaustubh Thomare,
Naturalist,
Baghvan, Taj Safaris,
Pench National Park,
Vill : Awarghani, Teh: Kurai,
Dist : Seoni, Madhya Pradesh
Phone : 07695 232829
Cell : +91 9098187287
+91 9970285393
www.kaustubhthomare.blogspot.com
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---