... thank you very much Kaustubh ji, for sharing this nature's beauty ... I have not seen this kind earlier. Regards.
On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 11:06 AM, Kaustubh Thomare <[email protected]>wrote: > In the month of a rainy season, > when I was in Navegaon N.P., which is appx. 140 kms to the east of nagpur, > I saw this amazing coloration in young leaf of fern. > It was growing on the cliff of a small hill. > Here's a picture attached for you... > > > -- > Thanks > with warm Regards > > Kaustubh Thomare, > Naturalist, > Baghvan, Taj Safaris, > Pench National Park, > Vill : Awarghani, Teh: Kurai, > Dist : Seoni, Madhya Pradesh > Phone : 07695 232829 > Cell : +91 9098187287 > +91 9970285393 > > www.kaustubhthomare.blogspot.com > > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "indiantreepix" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

