... can we have one more validation please ?
I do not see it as *S. rhombifolia.*
Regards.








On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 7:55 PM, J.M. Garg <[email protected]> wrote:

> Here is a reply from mayur nandikar <[email protected]>
>
> "Ya spotless Grass Yellow on Sida rhmboidifolia  shall we made Change as
> Spotless Sida Yellow!!!!!!!!!!!"
>
> I think Mayur ji mean it to be Sida rhombifolia (Lal Berala) as per the
> link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sida_rhombifolia
>
> 2009/4/1 Dinesh Valke <[email protected]>
>
>> ... not sure, I am wondering whether it is some *Sida* sp..
>>
>> I think I have the same plant (found at Awas beach near Alibag).
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/dinesh_valke/3228101293/in/set-72157612968338679/
>> ... for more views, check previous / next.
>>
>> Regards.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>   On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 8:24 AM, J.M. Garg <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>  In Hyderabad on 7/2/09.
>>> --
>>> With regards,
>>> J.M.Garg
>>> "We often ignore the beauty around us"
>>> Creating Awareness about Indian Flora & Fauna:
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
>>> For learning about our trees & plants, please visit/ join Google e-group
>>> (Indiantreepix) http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
>>>
>>>
>>> >>>
>>>
>>
>
>
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garg
> "We often ignore the beauty around us"
> Creating Awareness about Indian Flora & Fauna:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
> For learning about our trees & plants, please visit/ join Google e-group
> (Indiantreepix) http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
>
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to