Dear Prashant,

  If you are saying about Drift wood art then I have useful link

http://ecoport.org/ep?SearchType=pdb&Caption=Dharmadhikari&Contributor=oudhia&Thumbnails=Only&CaptionWild=CO&ContributorWild=CO

Your pictures remembered me unique collection of Dr.M.M.Bhandari, an eminent
botanist.
I feel that effort is required to put Dr. Bhandari's collection on-line.


Pankaj Oudhia

http://knol.google.com/k/pankaj-oudhia/pankaj-oudhia/3nerdtj3s9l79/1#

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Prashant awale <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Dear Friends,
> When we are out in Wild, we get to see lots and lots of interesting things
> / formations around us. Obviously, ones imagination do have a bigger role to
> play in it. While on Flower hunting treks in Sahayadris, i had come across
> many such things which i had compiled and put in the following album named
> as "Kasthashilpa". I thought of sharing these photos with you all.
> Do have a look at this album (leisurely)...  Various dimensions of ones
> Imagination can be seen here....No doubt for me the word Wild is " 
> *W*onderful,
> *I*nteresting, *L*ively and *D*earer".
>
> (I had not yet given captions to the photographs-- Suggestions are
> welcome)..
> http://picasaweb.google.co.in/pkawale/Kasthashilpa#
>
> Thanks & best wishes
>
> Prashant
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to