Dear Piran,
Wishing you all the best.
Regards
Yazdy Palia.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 10:06 PM, J.M. Garg<[email protected]> wrote:
> Forwarding pl.
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Doreen DSa <[email protected]>
> Date: 2009/7/14
> Subject: Fw:Treks in the North east
> To: Adesh Shivkar <[email protected]>, Aditya Saboo
> <[email protected]>, anjali seth <[email protected]>, Maria Corera
> <[email protected]>, farhanah akikwala <[email protected]>, Farida Pacha
> <[email protected]>, Ashok Ghangurde <[email protected]>, anita george
> <[email protected]>, Arti Jatar <[email protected]>, Janvi Vyas
> <[email protected]>, "J.M. Garg" <[email protected]>, Ashok Kothari
> <[email protected]>, Aniruddha limayee
> <[email protected]>, Latha V <[email protected]>, Dinyar
> Marolia <[email protected]>, Manjula Rao
> <[email protected]>, alaka sahani <[email protected]>, Naseem
> Patrawala <[email protected]>, Sujata Mhadgut
> <[email protected]>, Bimal Trivedi <[email protected]>, Ulhas
> Paralkar <[email protected]>, ummul Ranalvi <[email protected]>
> Cc: Piran Elavia <[email protected]>
>
>
> Dear friends,
>
> Please see the attached brochures of two treks in the north east which my
> friend, Piran Elavia has organised.
>
> I visited the Neora Valley in May and its fantastic. Please do go through
> the brochures and write directly to Piran if interested
>
> best wishes
>
> Doreen D'Sa
> Doe's Ecotours
>
> --- On Tue, 14/7/09, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
> Subject: A new chapter
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Tuesday, 14 July, 2009, 12:13 PM
>
> Dear Friends,
>
> It' now been a year since I ventured into the off beat path of environmental
> conservation by working with communities at grass root level. My overall
> experience has been both  rewarding and fulfilling. Till now I have
> been working with various organizations on a voluntary basis, but for a long
> term sustenance of my passion I need to look at the economic aspect as well.
> For it is important to be economically self sufficient.
>
> To bridge this gap, I intend to take people for treks/tours mainly to places
> where I have been working. I wish to show them not only the natural beauty
> but also the cultural diversity to be found in the North East part of India.
> This would also give outsiders a better understanding about the people of
> North East thus bridging the deep chasm which exists today.
>
> Coming October/November I have planned for two treks in the Sikkim region. I
> have prepared separate brochures for both the treks which I am attaching in
> this mail. At this stage I need your support in marketing the treks by
> letting as many people know about it. Hence would really appreciate if
> you'll can forward the same to your friends and family .
>
> Thanks for all your support.
>
> Piran
> http://piran.wordpress.com
> ________________________________
> Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local
>
> ________________________________
> Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local
>
>
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garg
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
> 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
> Image Resource of thousands of my images of Birds, Butterflies, Flora etc.
> (arranged alphabetically & place-wise):
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg
> For learning about Indian Flora, visit/ join Google e-group-
> Indiantreepix:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to