Sorry my mistake... Thanks Shubhadaji....

~Swagat
9223217568
-------------------------------------------------------------

2009/8/27 Swagat <[email protected]>

> Thanks Shobhaji, for the identification and also for sharing the nice
> photos.
>
> Regards,
> ~Swagat
> 9223217568
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> 2009/8/26 shubhada nikharge <[email protected]>
>
>   Hi Swagat,
>> Looks like wild yam plant.
>> Bot. Name:  Amorphophallus commutatus
>> Family : araceae (arum family)
>> posted my pics for comparison. ( pics taken at Conservation Education
>> centre, Goregaon(E), Mumbai) in the months of July to Aug.)
>> Flowers come first - just before the onset of the monsoon. leaves appear
>> after the rains. (already posted pics of flowers and fruits)
>> cheers,
>> shubhada
>>
>>  ------------------------------
>> *From:* Swagat <[email protected]>
>> *To:* indiantreepix <[email protected]>
>> *Sent:* Tuesday, 25 August, 2009 10:22:57 AM
>> *Subject:* [indiantreepix:16735] Request for ID Aarey Colony 1
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Photos taken at Aarey colony, Near Newzeland Hostel.
>> Date 16th August 2009.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> ~Swagat
>> 9223217568
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>
>> --
>> 'I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I
>> can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do.' - Helen
>> Keller
>>
>> >>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! 
>> Local<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_local_1/*http://in.local.yahoo.com/>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> 'I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can
> do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do.' - Helen
> Keller
>



-- 
'I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can
do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do.' - Helen
Keller

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to