Hello Neil Ji and Dinesh Ji and Swagat Ji

it is
Dinesh Ji is correct
Zizyphus caracatta Buch-Ham. ex Roxb. Fl. Ind. Wall. ed 2: 361, 1824;
Almeida, Fl. Mah. 1: 254, 1996; Singh et al, Fl. Mah. St. 1: 543,
2000; Yadav & Sardesai, Fl. Kolhapur Dist. 116, 2002.
Synonyms: Z. glaberrima (Sedge) Santapau. JBNHS 51: 803, 1953. Z.
zylopyra Willd. var. glaberrima Sedg. in Ind. For. 45: 71, 1919.
Common names: Ghatbor, Hadki bor.


regards
Satish Pardeshi

Neil Soares wrote:
> Hi Swagat,
>    If the tree is armed, it could be Flacourtia montana.
>                       With regards,
>                         Neil Soares.
>
> --- On Thu, 8/27/09, Swagat <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> From: Swagat <[email protected]>
> Subject: [indiantreepix:16916] Request for ID 160809 Aarey 4
> To: "indiantreepix" <[email protected]>
> Date: Thursday, August 27, 2009, 8:09 AM
>
>
>
> Dear all,
>  
> Photos taken at Aarey coloney Mumbai.
> Date- 16 August 2009
>  
> Regards,
> ~Swagat
> 9223217568
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> --
> 'I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can 
> do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do.' - Helen Keller
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to