Dear satyendra ji,

This is *Turnera subulata*     *(*Turneraceae family).

best wishes
'Prashant

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 7:45 PM, satyendra tiwari <[email protected]>wrote:

> Dear All,
> Recently I brought some plants from Hoshangabad nursery.
> Labour there could not tell me the name of these plants.
> I tried to get help from ref books available with me but could not reach to
> any result.
> May I req. to help in Id.
> Thanks.
> Sayendra
>
> --
> Satyendra K.Tiwari.
> Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader
> H.NO 139, P.O.Tala, Distt Umariya.
> M.P. India 484-661
> To know more about Bandhavgarh visit following links.
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/satyendraphotography
> http://tigerdiaries.blogspot.com
> www.kaysat.com
> SKAY'S CAMP is awarded QUALITY rating by Tour Operator For Tigers (TOFT).
> http://www.toftigers.org/accommodation/Default.aspx?id=15
> 00-91-7627-265309 or 09425331209
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to