Hi Singh ji.
Does it mean that it's *'Albizia julibrissin'?*

2009/8/30 Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]>

>  Good take Swagat, you have reminded me of 35 years back
>
>
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Associate Professor
> SGTB Khalsa College
> University of Delhi, Delhi
> India
> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> *From:* Swagat <[email protected]>
> *To:* indiantreepix <[email protected]>
> *Sent:* Sunday, August 30, 2009 11:38 AM
> *Subject:* [indiantreepix:17199] Is it Albizia julibrissin
>
> Dear all,
>
> Is it *'Albizia julibrissin'*
>
> Photos taken at Botanical Garden, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir.
> Date 03 August 2009.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> ~Swagat
> 9223217568
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> --
> 'I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can
> do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do.' - Helen
> Keller
> >
>


-- 
With regards,
J.M.Garg ([email protected])
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
Image Resource of thousands of my images of Birds, Butterflies, Flora etc.
(arranged alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg
For learning about Indian Flora, visit/ join Google e-group- Indiantreepix:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to