Dear All,
Yes this is a some member of Balsaminaceae family and species of Impatiens.
Please check with local flora...based on spur sized...

Pankaj
Pankaj N. Joshi (PhD)
Jr. Scientist
Gujarat Institute of Desert Ecology (GUIDE)
Post Box # 83, Opp. Changleshwar Temple,
Mundra Road, Bhuj- Kachchh
Gujarat: 370 001 (India)
Phone: +91 2832 329408; Fax: 290335
Cell: +91 94269 49523