Balkar ji
Nice story associated with an interesting and unique plant. I have added
this to Flora Picture
2012<http://indiantreepix.blogspot.in/search?updated-min=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2014-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=1>
Dr Satish Phadke


On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:56 PM, Balkar Singh <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear All
> Here is my Picture of the Year
> *Nepenthes khasiana*
> On 3rd of December Dr Satishkumar from TBGRI Thiruvanthpuram delivered a
> lecture in ASC Calicut Uni on Carnivorous Plants. That was an amazing
> presentation because he brought many fresh specimens of carnivorous plants
> with him. There were 3 different sp of Nepenthes he was having to show us.
> As we were 40 in number and about 3/4 persons among us have not seen live
> Nepenthes before, everybody wanted to feel and touch Nepenthes. So lot of
> competition were there to grab those 3 specimens of Nepenthes. But I was
> wandering behind every persons having/watching those specimens as i have to
> shot these plants and I took around 50 shots of those 3 species of
> Nepenthes. Here I am attaching one of those picture. This was my first
> meeting with all these 3 species of Nepenthes and we enjoyed this beauty of
> Nature very much.
> Thanks
>
> --
> Regards
>
> Dr Balkar Singh
> Head, Deptt. of Botany and Biotechnology &
> Horticulture Incharge
> Arya P G College, Panipat
> Haryana-132103
> 09416262964
>
> --
>
>
>
>

-- 



Reply via email to