Yes, I second Pankaj. Something is better than nothing. And I personally
recommend this book for pre-learners, if not pro-learners. I have it and I
refer it quite & often.

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Dr Pankaj Kumar <[email protected]>wrote:

> Something is better than nothing.
> Good for people who are not looking for taxonomic and  scientific details.
> Best wishes.
> Pankaj
>
>
> On Monday, 11 February 2013 19:04:39 UTC+8, Kiran Srivastava wrote:
>>
>> 'Wild Orchids of Northern-Western Ghats' by Dr Satish Pande, Niranjan
>> Sant, Vivek Vishwasrao, Mandar Datar. Published by Ela Foundation. Any
>> reviews please?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Kiran Srivastava
>> Mumbai
>>
>  --
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "efloraofindia" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>



-- 
Regards
Rajesh Sachdev
https://www.facebook.com/matherana.rajeshii
https://www.facebook.com/groups/indianflora/

-- 

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to