You are right Santosh
I have already pointed out more than 500 mistakes to the managers of The
Plant List. The worst is their listing of unresolved names and numerous
double author binomials making use of (------) -----, but not having any
synonym, not even the basionym.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089