Thanks, Surajit ji,
I am also putting the Keys at top in future editing of efi site pages
(along with description, pronoununciation, common names, uses etc) e.g. Acmella
radicans<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/ar/asteraceae/acmella/acmella-radicans>
edited
yesterday.
So with in a year or so, such keys will be available at the top of various
efi site pages.

Also when ever similar species are discussed on an efi site page, the page
species is in red ink, while the informations about other similar species
are in blue ink.

With the colour scheme as below, perusal of efi site pages becomes very
easy (One has to look for a particular colour to know about a particular
aspect):
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/colour-scheme-formatting

On 2 March 2013 23:02, surajit koley <surajitnotavaila...@gmail.com> wrote:

>    - *Bauhinia* (*blakeana / purpurea / variegata*) -
>    https://groups.google.com/d/topic/indiantreepix/XIp9z4j4Bwc/discussion
>
> will be cont'd .....
>

>  --
>
> ---

The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world):
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2065 members &
1,47,500 messages on 28/2/13) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database
of more than 8000 species).
India'.

--