Yes, its me :-).
Expert - said to much, but I am interested in both these groups
(Balsaminaceae and Orchidaceae).
All these particular shapes and colors of flowers are so striking and
unusual.
Bear in your mind, however, that I am living and working in place where
native flora of Balsaminaceae consists of only one species (I.
noli-tangere), and orchids only about fifty species.
I am working predominantly with specific aspects of these groups
(apophytism in Orchidaceae and invasion in Balsaminaceae)

Wojciech

--

---