There has been mixing of this thread with NS09 in the website forum, and
hence some difference of opinion between me and Dr. Wojciech

I have analysed the problem
In my gmail there are two separate posts
148141 with NS08, Impatiens scabrida two photographs sp 1, sp 2
148146 with NS09  Impatiens scabrida three photographs unid 1, unid 2 and
unid 3

In the forum mails the two threads have been merged and as such it carries
both mails in the same thread. I have been replying from gmail account and
Dr. Wojciech from the forum. He is seeing both mails in the same thread, I
see them separately in my gmail, hence the contradiction.

Neverthless, it proves the beauty of our group. We don't easily get
influenced by other experts and continue with our understanding till
convinced. Happily both of us were right.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 7:37 PM, Mahadeswara <swamy.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Beautiful.  Wild beauty.
>

> On Tuesday, March 5, 2013 8:59:53 PM UTC+5:30, Nidhan Singh wrote:
>>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> This is again from Chakrata region, looks like I. scabrida, but the
>> flower color is clearly deeper..wanted to now if this is same or
>> different..I hope Gurcharan Sir, Shrikant Ji and Balkar Ji have some more
>> shots of this, helping to reach the conclusion..
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Dr. Nidhan Singh
>> Assistant Professor