I think *Euphorbia lactea* is rigfht id

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 6:43 AM, Nidhan Singh <[email protected]>wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> These two pics were taken from Cactus and Succulent Garden in Panchkula,
> Haryana...I have named them, Euphorbia lactea 1 and E. lactea 2, because I
> hope they both belong to this taxon..kindly validate/rectify...
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Dr. Nidhan Singh
> Assistant Professor
> Department of Botany
> I.B. (PG) College
> Panipat-132103 Haryana
> Ph.: 09416371227
>
> --
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "efloraofindia" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>



-- 
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Head, Deptt. of Botany and Biotechnology &
Horticulture Incharge
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

-- 

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to