Look like....Ficus arnottiana....
Once we recorded in Dry Deciduous forest of Gujarat State-Arwallli Hill Range
near Mt.Abu.
Is it possible to get photograph of Receptacles/Fruits???for further
confirmation...?

Dr. Pankaj N. Joshi, Programme Coordinator

sahjeevan

175- Jalaram Society, B/h. Vishwamangal Appt.,

Vijay Nagar, Hospital Road

Bhuj-Kutch, Gujarat: 370001 (India)

Phone: 91 2832 251814, Fax: 91 2832 251914,

Mobile: 9426949523

E-mail: joshi.pn.sahjee...@gmail.com

Office E-mail: sahjee...@gmail.com

Website: www.sahjeevan.org