Very true Rawat ji. In fact you must have noticed that many of us use
sentences like "I hope............", "I think............" even if we may
be 99 % sure about identification, but luckily good close ups take us much
further than  first hand study. Let us make best use of caution, but also
be happy that success rate of identifications on this group if more than 90
percent, and we also reassess our old identifications frequently. All this
would not have been possible without our dedicated experts.
    The minimum we can do is show respect and gratification to these
experts, especially in light of the fact that they are providing this
service, in hundreds of identifications . Compare this with our Government
official websites. BSI charges Rs. 100 for identification of each
well-prepared herbarium sheet. Here just take a photograph and get it
identified for free.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/