I am sorry for not having any cross section, actually I usually fail to
record any such things in the field...


On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 3:49 PM, Ushadi Micromini <[email protected]
> wrote:

> by any chance a cross section of the stem  ?
>
> usha di
>
> On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Nidhan Singh <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> This one was found during Gori Valley tour, wanted to know the id..I hope
>> I am not wrong in assuming this to be a species of *Artemisia*..
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Dr. Nidhan Singh
>> Assistant Professor
>> Department of Botany
>> I.B. (PG) College
>> Panipat-132103 Haryana
>> Ph.: 09416371227
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "efloraofindia" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to [email protected].
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Usha di
> ===========
>



-- 
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to