Hello everyone,

sorry to say that it doesn't look like Wrightia arborea to me......The leaf
shape and numbers of lateral nerves are not typical. In the W. arborea I
know there are usually 10 - 12 lateral nerves and the leaves are broader in
the middle.
If the leaves are tomentose (not sure from the picture) then could it be S.
tinctoria ssp. rothii which has puberulous leaves? Otherwise the shape as
well as the old follicles look to me like W. tinctoria.

regards
Radha