Dear Surajit Da.

I don't think this is a species of *Fuligo*, because I don't find any
characteristics of Myxomycetes (slime mould) in your images. Rather I would
suggest Basidiomycetes. Anastomosing honeycomb gills and your observation
date reminds me of *Serpula* spp. I think this is *Serpula similis*
(Syn: *Merulius
similis*), usually seen on dead deciduous logs during the monsoon in Bengal.

Wishes
Tanay

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 7:22 PM, surajit koley <
surajitnotavaila...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This one was growing on a dead log, recorded on 12/8/13.
>
> My fieldguide doesn't feature anything like this and i do not have any
> clue.
>
> Thank you
>
> Regards
>
>  --