The 2 species are very similar. According to Dr Almeida the most
obvious difference is in the size and shape of leaves with Begonia
concanensis having smaller, ovate leaves and B. prixophylla having
larger, broad leaves which are almost round.
I have found this plant a few times and had concluded that it was B.
concanensis. My photos look very much like Prashant's plant.

regards
Radha