Dear all, I think it is Salvia officinalis of Labiatae On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 3:49 PM, satyendra tiwari <[email protected]>wrote:
> Dear All > I am sure this flower must hve been posted one or the other time on the > group. > I missed it. > May I request you all to help in ID this plant. > Thanks. > Satyendra > > -- > Satyendra K.Tiwari. > Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader > H.NO <http://h.no/> 139, P.O.Tala, Distt Umariya. > M.P. India 484-661 > To know more about Bandhavgarh visit following links. > http://www.flickr.com/photos/satyendraphotography > http://tigerdiaries.blogspot.com > www.kaysat.com > SKAY'S CAMP is awarded QUALITY rating by Tour Operator For Tigers (TOFT). > http://www.toftigers.org/accommodation/Default.aspx?id=15 > Review Skay's Camp on TripAdvisor > 00-91-7627-265309 or 09425331209 > > > > -- VijayadasD Horticulturalist / Estates Supervisor Deputy Electro Saudi Services Ltd Salwa Garden Village Riyadh-11462,PBNO-7210 KSA vijayadas.wetpaint.com Ferns are funniest plants..............!!!!! --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "indiantreepix" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

