I suppose Ipomoea obscura

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College
University of Delhi, Delhi
India
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: satyendra tiwari 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 6:41 PM
  Subject: [indiantreepix:22265] Flower For ID


  Dear All,
  I photographed this flower on our garden fence in Tala. 
  May I request you all for help in ID.
  Thanks.
  Satyendra

  -- 
  Satyendra K.Tiwari.
  Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader
  H.NO 139, P.O.Tala, Distt Umariya.
  M.P. India 484-661
  To know more about Bandhavgarh visit following links.
  http://www.flickr.com/photos/satyendraphotography
  http://tigerdiaries.blogspot.com
  www.kaysat.com
  SKAY'S CAMP is awarded QUALITY rating by Tour Operator For Tigers (TOFT). 
http://www.toftigers.org/accommodation/Default.aspx?id=15
  Review Skay's Camp on TripAdvisor
  00-91-7627-265309 or 09425331209


  

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to