Yes Swagat ji, Garg ji
It is Swertia petiolata

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College
University of Delhi, Delhi
India
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: J.M. Garg 
  To: indiantreepix 
  Cc: Swagat ; Gurcharan Singh-sify ; Tabish 
  Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 8:38 PM
  Subject: Fwd: [indiantreepix:18379] Request for ID 080809 Sinthan Pass 12


  Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise pl.
  Earlier relevant feedback:
  "Probably Swertia sp., species identity not at this stage, may be later
   Gurcharan Singh"
   
  "Dear Gurcharan ji,
   Thanks for the clue...
   Is it 'Swertia petiolata' ?
   Regards,
   ~Swagat"
   
  "Swagat ji
  I can confirm only when I am back to India
   Gurcharan Singh"


  ---------- Forwarded message ----------
  From: Swagat <[email protected]>
  Date: 2009/9/15
  Subject: [indiantreepix:18379] Request for ID 080809 Sinthan Pass 12
  To: indiantreepix <[email protected]>


  Dear all,
   
  Location- On the way... from Kookar Nag to Sinthan Pass, Jammu & Kashmir.
  Date- 08th August 2009.
   
  Thanks in advance,
   
  ~Swagat
  9223217568
  -----------------------------------------------------------------------


  -- 
  'I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can 
do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do.' - Helen Keller

  




  -- 
  With regards,
  J.M.Garg ([email protected])
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
  'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
  Image Resource of thousands of my images of Birds, Butterflies, Flora etc. 
(arranged alphabetically & place-wise): 
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg
  For learning about Indian Flora, visit/ join Google e-group- 
Indiantreepix:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to