Thanks a lot Richard for taking interest.

I am sure the members of Indian Tree pix would love to hear from you time to
time.

rakesh

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Richard Lehman <[email protected]
> wrote:

>  Thanks Rakesh. I have just ordered my copy of The Fungi of India by E.J.
> Bulter. Meanwhile I'm guessing it's related to our common honey fungus,
> Armillaria mellea.
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> *From:* Rakesh Biswas <[email protected]>
> *To:* Richard Lehman <[email protected]>
> *Sent:* Thursday, November 05, 2009 5:04 PM
> *Subject:* Tree Mushrooms
>
>
>
>
>   Dear Friends,
>
> Mushrooms growing on a tree. Photo taken at Peling, Sikkim.
>
> Narendra Joshi
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
>
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to