Just found this in Fl of Mah BSI vol 2 p 219:
Gynura bicolor
Undershrubs, 1-2m high, stem grooved. Leaves distinctly toothed, variable,
auricled or attenuated at base.  Heads deep orange in corymbs.  Pappus
copious, white, longer than bracts but shorter than corolla. Achenes
oblong, glabrous, rarely papillose between ribs.

Radha