Dear Aparna ji,
I too came across few flowering shoots of "Cassia fistula" at Nagpur during
Diwali (i.e mid october-09).
Thanks & best wishes
Prashant


On 11/5/09, Aparna Watve <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> A Cassia fistula tree next door to my house in Pune, has got 3-4
> flowering shoots! Found it quite irregular- as I haven't seen Pune
> Cassia fistula flower before February. Rarely in January. But
> November? Has anyone seen this?
> So tempting to link this to global warming!! - just joking. Just an
> aberration of local ecology I guess
> aparna
>
>
> --
> Dr. Aparna Watve
>
> Asha Appt, Shanti Nagar, Ekata Colony
> Nr. BSNL tower, Akbar Ward,
> Seoni.480661
> tel: 07692-228115
> mobile: (0)9755667710 and 9822597288 still works
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to