Very good lines and the words with it.
We must be grateful to insects who participated in the evolution of
enormous diversity of Angiosperm to which we are even not able to count
properly.
There are angiosperms because there were insects.
Thanks for showing this magnificent relationship called 'symbiosis' or
Co-evolution in evolutionary history.

DSRawat Pantnagar