Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Satish N. Pardeshi <satishparde...@gmail.com>
Date: 31 December 2013 19:35
Subject: [efloraofindia:178410] Elevation range data of plant species
To: indiantreepix <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Dear all
I am working on a concept where in I require species distribution range and
Elevation range  of plant species in Indian region. I request all the
member it you have got such related species data and would like to share
would be really great. also if any books, link or reference is available
with any body please provide me. it would be really grateful.

regards
 satish pardeshi

--
*EACH ONE.... PLANT ONE...*

*Satish PardeshiPlant Taxonomist  *
*Mumbai, Pune*

The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world):
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2200 members &
1,78,400 messages on 31/12/13) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database
of more than 9000 species & 1,80, 000 images).
India'.