Yes ViplavJi

On 15 February 2014 19:54, vipl...@gmail.com <vipl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Reminds me of *Solanum* *torvum*. Please confirm if the plant is armed
> with prickles.
>
> Best wishes, Viplav
>
> El 15 de febrero de 2014, 18:49, Alka Khare <alka...@gmail.com> escribió:
>

>> Hello friends
>>
>> Requesting to please ID this plant captured by the roadside in Mumbai in
>> October 2013.
>>
>> Thanks and Regards
>> Alka Khare
>>
>>  --
>>

>  --

SANTHOSH
Dr. E.S. Santhosh Kumar MSc, PhD, FIAT, FLS (on leave )
Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute, Palode
Thiruvananthapuram-695562
Kerala
India
www.drsanthosh.wetpaint.com

Presently working for the British Aerospace, Riyadh, KSA
NB: Please consider your environmental responsibility! Ask yourself before
printing this email !!!