Sameer ji many thanks for possible id, Tapas ji thanks for your reply !!

Giby ji, according to "The flora of the presidency of Bombay" by T.Cooke,
Though it is mention that in T.Chebula, T.arjuna, T.tomentosa &
T.paniculata having 1 or 2 glands (prominent) present on lower surface of
leaf !! But I never saw such glands before in Terminalia sp. (may be lack
of my observation )
Except T.tomentosa i have seen all the Terminalia sp in field but this
character is new for me & making confusion !!

warm regards,
Anita Kindre.