Heartiest Congratulations to all contributors! Thanks Gurcharan sir for
being true inspiration for all members. You are the all time star of our
group!!

Big thanks to all contributors for showing us the polygonaceous members
from all over the country and abroad.

My apologies for not able to post even a single image due to lack of time,
official
assignments, net disruptions and power failures. Further I could target
only the Persicaria/Polygonum members but surely I'll go through all genera
soon.

Congratulations once again!! Happy Posting!!

Regards,
Ritesh.