Dear sir,
This a member of Convolvulaceae...Rivea hypocrateriformis.
In addition, we also recorded from our area..Kachchh (an arid area in Gujarat).

Pankaj

Pankaj N. Joshi (PhD)
Jr. Scientist
Gujarat Institute of Desert Ecology (GUIDE)
Post Box # 83, Opp. Changleshwar Temple,
Mundra Road, Bhuj- Kachchh
Gujarat: 370 001 (India)
Phone: +91 2832 329408; Fax: 290335
Cell: +91 94269 49523