Thank you Gurumurthi ji for the information....

I will try to visit the trail in a month or so, hopefully they would then 
provide further clues...

Thanks and regards
Alka Khare
On Monday, July 28, 2014 10:38:14 AM UTC+5:30, Gurumurthi Hegde wrote:
>
> Alka ji,
> These babies are in abundance all along the Shilonda trail, as we noticed.
> Well, sometimes babies are devoid of many characters, what the 
> adults possess.
> So is the serration of leaf in this case, which is usually absent is 
> juveniles of this plant. 
>
> I hope I am right.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to