Thanks Surajit Ji for revisiting the thread and digging out beautiful
narration of your personal experience..I would like to tell you that I have
got almost similar *Leea* from Siliguri area, will share soon for id..


On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 11:20 PM, surajit koley <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Photographed today, the same *Leea* in the garden.
>
> Regards
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "efloraofindia" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>



-- 
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to