I think this is Canna 'Bengal Tiger'

Pudji Widodo
Faculty of Biology Jenderal Soedirman University
PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA

On Sunday, August 24, 2014 3:04:17 PM UTC+7, surajitkoley wrote:
>
> Thank you Sir. I do not know, thinking what the tip might be. Please 
> share...... is it distichous leaves?
>
> Regards
>
>
>
> On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 8:26 AM, Nidhan Singh <[email protected] 
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> Isn't it from Zingiberaceae ?? 
>> I can suggest this from whatever I have learnt this fortnight..
>>
>>
>> On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 9:47 PM, surajit koley <[email protected] 
>> <javascript:>> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>  -- 
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>> Groups "efloraofindia" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>> an email to [email protected] <javascript:>.
>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected] 
>>> <javascript:>.
>>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> -- 
>> Regards,
>>
>> Dr. Nidhan Singh
>> Assistant Professor
>> Department of Botany
>> I.B. (PG) College
>> Panipat-132103 Haryana
>> Ph.: 09416371227
>>  
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to