Dear Gargji, 

 

This is not my cup of tea. I do not see anything in the Sent Folder.

 

Anyway I have requested my friend, Dr. Neil Soares, who came all the way to my 
project site in the year 2010 and clicked hundreds of photographs of my plants, 
to do the needful. There are so many plants to be identified. I was getting put 
off for last 4 years. I did nothing in that direction. Now I want to do it. But 
I just cannot understand how this eGroup operates. I am not on any other Gmail 
groups. 

 

Regards,

 

Amogh Ghaisas

 

From: J.M. Garg [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 8:12 AM
To: Amogh
Cc: efloraofindia
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:206059] Identify this plant for me please

 

Hi, Amogh ji.

"But I am unable to see my own posting on the Group. Just cannot find. "-> It 
remains in your sent folder untill replied to by somebody. Then it moves to 
your inbox.

For any more queries, pl. let me know. 

 

On 13 November 2014 17:45, Amogh <[email protected]> wrote:

Well, I somehow managed to upload. But I am unable to see my own posting on the 
Group. Just cannot find. 

 

I will have to sit with someone who is already on this group and then 
understand how it functions.

 

I am in Bombay. Are there any members from Bombay on this group?

 

Regards,

 

Amogh Ghaisas

 

From: J.M. Garg [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 4:34 PM
To: Amogh Ghaisas
Cc: efloraofindia
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:206059] Identify this plant for me please

 

Wonderful, Amogh ji.

 

On 13 November 2014 15:26, Amogh Ghaisas <[email protected]> wrote:

I am attaching 2 photos of a plant which looks deceptively similar to a mango 
tree. 

 

Can anyone identify it for me please?

 

Thanks

 

Amogh Ghaisas

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.




-- 

With regards,
J.M.Garg

'Creating awareness of Indian Flora  
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1> & Fauna'
The whole world uses my Image Resource 
<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg>  of more than a thousand 
species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged 
alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative 
Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, 
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group 
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/indiantreepix>  (largest in the world- 
more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or  
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/> Efloraofindia website (with a 
species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of 
Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia 
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/award-for-efloraofindia> . 

Also author of 'A Photoguide to the Birds of Kolkata & Common Birds of India'. 




-- 

With regards,
J.M.Garg

'Creating awareness of Indian Flora  
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1> & Fauna'
The whole world uses my Image Resource 
<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg>  of more than a thousand 
species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged 
alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative 
Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, 
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group 
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/indiantreepix>  (largest in the world- 
more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or  
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/> Efloraofindia website (with a 
species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of 
Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia 
<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/award-for-efloraofindia> . 

Also author of 'A Photoguide to the Birds of Kolkata & Common Birds of India'. 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to