yes, Surajit
i though the flower spike sort of / vaguely reminded me of amaranth group
but did not know which
no time to do the digging
had to run to the nursing home!!!
what else is there

so if it was not wandering jew group...
it has to be amaranth group

this makes sense

too late right now
still have to eat dinner... 2am time for breakfast..
but i'll look in am

usha di

--
Usha di