Thanks everyone for all the appreciation...

This month, I made 2 visits to relatively unknown places (in terms of
floral diversity) and hence could capture so many new species (and known
ones as well).

I am a complete non-botanist, having studied biology/botany only till class
X (for 3 years). However, I owe my present interest in botany partly to
this great (actually, great 10 times) forum and partly to the Mumbai Tree
Appreciation Walk Group being run by Renee Vyas and Dr. Usha Desai of
Mumbai. My interest would just have remained a passing phase (as in the
case of so many other hobbies), had it not been for these 2 groups who
really encouraged me and added fuel to the fire :))

I thank you all for providing the IDs to so many of my plants and more
importantly providing great information about the plants I click and the
*plants
I do not click (the ones which I will click in future......)*

Regards
Alka Khare