Hearty Congratulations Gurcharan Singh ji. I had learned a lot while
interacting with you. In true sense you are a big source of inspiration to
me and i am sure to many members here.. My best wishes to you and all the
group members for this New year. Happy New year once again to one and all..

Regards
Prashant