Dear Prashant
I also happened to find one Asana tree on Hanuman Tekdi Pune. I am waiting
for observation of flowers of this tree but somehow I discovered this tree
after three years of regular observation of the flora while doing my routine
trails in the evening. Somehow I have missed its flowering. Elsewhere also I
have seen this tree with fruits but yet to observe its flowers.
I hope the picture I will be  attaching in a separate mail is *Bridelia
retusa* (असाणा) only.
According to covention I will post the picture in a separate mail.
Dr Satish Phadke

2010/1/9 Prashant awale <[email protected]>

> Dear Friends,
>
> Came across this tree (almost 10 to 12m high) in Mumbai. Enclosing snaps of
> Flowers, Drupes & leaves.
> Flowers were photographed in March-08 where as Drupes are photographed
> today (09-01-2010). Drupes are almost 8 to 10mm, globuse.
>
> Kindly confirm if this is "Bridelia retusa"??
>
> Thanks & best wishes
> Prashant
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "efloraofindia" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<indiantreepix%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.
>
>
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected].
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.

Reply via email to