I am extremely sorry to hear about your loss. May the almighty grant
his soul the eternal peace.

On Jan 10, 10:08 pm, figtree <[email protected]> wrote:
> We all share your grief. Let his soul rest in peace.
>
> On Jan 10, 5:30 pm, Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Dear members
> > I could not intereact in the group for last one week due to sad demise of my
> > elder brother in tragic road accident on 3rd January. He succumbed to
> > injuries on 5th morning  I had gone to Jammu and just returned today.
>
> > --
> > Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> > Associate Professor
> > SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> > Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> > Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.


Reply via email to