Madam,

Now I am confused, I have identified my species (at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/indiantreepix/4juCgPJGMN8) as *Cuscuta
campestris*, based on Flora of China KEY -
(i) capsule entirely enclosed by withered corolla = *chinensis*
(ii) capsule subtended by withered corolla = *campestris*

Thank you
Regards
surajit